5 Ways to Sleep More, Stress Less and have More Free Time
July 24, 2016
The Power of Perspective: I "Want" to Practice vs. I "Have" to Practice
August 21, 2016
April 20, 2017
1. Thought: The pessimists are usually right, but the optimists change the world.
2. Book: Switch: How to Change Things when Change is Hard by Chip Heath
3. Life-hack: Comprehensive Life Assessment Exercise
Identify what your three biggest goals currently are. Then for each goal, ask yourself three questions:
1. What am I doing to reach this goal?
2. What must I start doing to reach this goal?
3. What must I stop doing to reach this goal?
In a similar exercise, you could also do this for each facet of your life. Identify socially, financially, spiritually and personally, what you are doing, what you need to start doing, and what you need to stop doing. Write all of this out on paper and take you time to really think about it. I recently started doing this once a month and it has been life-changing!!